Thursday, March 15, 2007

B U S Y....

I have an update for all my friends..........BOTH of you, actually!

I did start back to work and have almost finished my second week. I took a job with one of the companies who had courted me to come to work for them over the past 3 years. Besides, they gave me the best offer, not to mention that I CAN BE BOUGHT!!

I am doing exactly what I want to do in sales and service. I make the same money and work less hours. It's closer to home and that cuts 1 1/2 hour off of my drive time each day.... so that's like a pay raise, too!

So.......... I say, God is good!! He is amazing! I solicited jobs from 3 places and had 4 job offers before it was over. I was very pleased. They gave me a new van to drive and several other perks. All in all, this was a good move and a great place to work!

Thanks for all the prayers out there!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy its all worked out so great. Your a faithful man and I had no doubt God would see you through. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so happy for you. Love you,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news Mike. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that God brought you to something even better than before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your friend. Glad to hear, yet another story, of God's giving.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete

Statcounter

Followers