Friday, February 23, 2007

A QUICK POST for those of you who want to know......

My job search is going well. I have contacted two potential employers and both have offered me a job. The second contact gave me the best offer that amply matches what I have had for the past 10 years. I have also had a third offer that is the best of all, except that it pays much less into the change purse and would not add to my retirement....however, it would be the most fullfilling of anything I've ever done.

So, because of my financial obligations, I am very likely to take the second offer as soon as the paperwork is processed and I take a look at the details. If all goes well I will be working there next week.

CHOW!

1 comment:

  1. Well congrats on a bad situation turned good! Thanks for posting the pics from Disneyworld. It looks like you all had a wonderful time. We are keeping Aaron and your job decision in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Statcounter

Followers